Prepare for the future.
When it comes to the big events in life, like starting a family or preparing for your child's future, we've got you covered.
To build your family a strong financial future, you need to start with solid foundations. We can help you to calculate the cost of parenthood finances and budget for the added extras. Here are some of our practical tips on how to protect the needs of your family:
- Ensure your life cover is in place before you become pregnant
- Budget for a decrease in income during maternity
- Protect your family with income protection and critical illness cover
- Start saving for your child's future
- Make a will to ensure your property and possessions go to the right people, should the worst happen
Smart planning starts early, which is why it's important that you save for your child's education as soon as possible. UK expat children returning home to university often incur inflated international tuition fees and are denied access to government sponsored financial support. However, budgeting for your child's future needn't be daunting, especially if you're realistic about your financial situation and plan well in advance.